• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted good relics for upgrades.

DeletedUser511

I just found out that when you upgrade your wonder and use boosted goods it takes away from you r bonus. Thats just plain DUMB! Why didnt you have us just use the relics that we had no use for? Every update shows me how these developers dont use their brains at all.

DeletedUser1161

I think that's why everyone wants to build the Mountain Halls.

DeletedUser511

And whats that another wonder? What it doesnt use relics to upgrade?

DeletedUser188

You have to use boosted and un boosted relics to upgrade your A.W
Its been that way since the A.W.s were introduced into game
I thought everyone knew that by now

DeletedUser627

I just found out that when you upgrade your wonder and use boosted goods it takes away from you r bonus. Thats just plain DUMB! Why didnt you have us just use the relics that we had no use for? Every update shows me how these developers dont use their brains at all.

Some of us have delayed the Elven/Human Wonders for this reason. Building the first two Wonders provides minimal benefit - unless your city really really needs the culture bonus from the Lighthouse.

Getting through the Dwarven level significantly boosts your goods output. The faster you move through, the sooner you get to the increased goods. More goods equals more ability to buy KP. So, use your hard-to-gain KP (the hourly kind) to move through Dwarven...then once you're producing lots of goods, use them to purchase KP much more quickly. Overall, delaying the Elven/Human wonders means you can likely get all your Wonders completed more quickly (should you decide to do those first two at all).

Also, during the lengthy Dwarven section, you can use any KP generated by waiting for copper/granite to win rune shards from other wonders. Then, when you're ready to build with additional goods power, you have shards and KP and they pop up pretty quickly.

And about the relics...building the Lighthouse will slow your progress because you'll have fewer and fewer goods. I felt it better to keep all my goods, gain the full Mountain Hall boost (I'm Level 7 now, with a 53% boost extra) and then I'll bite the bullet and go backwards in my goods production. After I've finished every available upgrade and stocked my Main Hall...

DeletedUser43

Yup. X. Welcome to all the grumbling. The wonders should be called the worthlesses. Except for the mountain halls. Then you get more goods than you lose.

But here is the kicker:

IF YOU DELETE YOUR WONDER YOU DON'T GET YOUR RELICS BACK.

So, if you are tricked into building these worthlesses, you are forever out of luck.

DeletedUser511

With all these extra buildings they need to figure out a way to get more expansions to us. I suggests give a expatiation after every Act you complete. Then that would make up for the stuff we are losing for having to full our spots with wonders and race junk.

DeletedUser43

Oh, they have a way to get more expansions to you....you buy them with diamonds. I do think that after each new act they will expand the grid at least for a while. Otherwise, how can they sell them to you?

I can tell you from a non diamond player's perspective, that they are making buying expansions almost mandatory. It will take me about one year to scout and complete all the expansions I need to get all the expansions we currently have. It will take me about that long or longer to get all the rune shards I need from provinces in order to build the one useful wonder, the mountain halls. So, again, they are making this game pretty much pay only.

DeletedUser511

Its a good place to dump your extra points that you get stuck with waiting for copper and stuff. I just hope they dont grow any. They are already big enough.

DeletedUser627

Its a good place to dump your extra points that you get stuck with waiting for copper and stuff. I just hope they dont grow any. They are already big enough.

Consider dumping your KP into others' Wonders, getting all the shards you could possibly need, build the Dwarven ones first, then do the elven/Human ones if you have to/choose to. At that stage, they could pop up pretty easily, since KP becomes easier and easier to buy. Also, there will be new players rising in the ranks - eager for shards - who'll jump on your Wonders trying to get them...