• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted goods bug or is this normal?

DeletedUser11518

I started a new account because I didn't play for a while. So, I know how boosted goods work. However, it says that my boosted goods are marble. But when I went to the building store I realized that I get way more steel for a level 1 building than for my marble:

Marble Manufactory: 9/d
Steel Manufactory: 19/d
Planks Manufactory: 9/d

That isn't right, right? I also checked my relics and:

Collected Relics
10 Marble
8 Steel
8 Planks

Production Boosts
106% Marble

I was confused as how I was lagging behind so much in goods, and then I realized that for my level 5 Marble Manufactory I only get 15 marble (3 hours). While, if I would build steel manufactories, I would get way more goods for only a level 1 building. Is this a bug? Or is it normal that you produce way more steel in the beginning?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you're an elf, I think that is correct. With no boosts, elven lvl 1 marble =9/day, steel=19/day, planks=9/day. The 6% boost in marble would give you 9.54/day, but not sure how the game handles rounding so that could still be 9/day

DeletedUser9601

I started a new account because I didn't play for a while. So, I know how boosted goods work. However, it says that my boosted goods are marble. But when I went to the building store I realized that I get way more steel for a level 1 building than for my marble:

Marble Manufactory: 9/d
Steel Manufactory: 19/d
Planks Manufactory: 9/d

That isn't right, right? I also checked my relics and:
Your boost won't become apparent until you collect a significant number of relics. For level 1 buildings (and all buildings), the right comparison isn't "goods per day." What you want to look at is "goods per square." An elf level 1 marble is 2x1 (so 2 squares); a level 1 steel is 2x2 (so 4 squares).

For almost all goods at all levels, the building sizes don't line up completely. So there will be times where steel beats planks, and times where planks beat marble, etc. But on the whole, steel=planks=marble on a per/square basis (hence the benefit of focusing on your "boosts."

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Your initial production will be based on the size of your building. Elves get an advantage to produce marble and planks, so their initial factories are half the size. Your marble factory uses two squares and produces 9, your steel takes four squares and produces twice as much. Once your upgrade your marble factories to take up four squares, the difference will become apparent. Since the boost is currently only six percent, it will not have a noticable effect (6% of 9 is barely half a unit).

If you put down two marble factories, thy will cost the same and take the same space as one steel, and make about the same goods.

DeletedUser11518

All of the stuff you guys wrote makes sense now! Thanks all for clearing things up! :)

DeletedUser2768

You can always check your boosted goods by checking the tab in your Main Hall, or checking the provinces at 12, 4, and 8 on the world map.

Laochra

In Elcysandir my boosts are at 326%, 348%, & 337%
I have a level 7 silk & a level 7 gem factory. For 9 hours, the silk factory gives me 345. The gems give 590. If my silk boost % is higher, why is the output lower? I have a level 3 boosted gems factory working on a 9-hour batch that will give me 232 gems when it is finished. I also have a level 10 planks factory working on a 9-hour batch that will give me 294 planks.
In Arendyll, my level 3 boosted gems factory gives more in 9 hours(208) than my level 9 boosted marble factory(165) & my 3 boosted items are all at 291%.
In Felyndral, I have a level 3 boosted elixir factory that will give me 238 elixir in 9 hours. But my level 7 boosted steel factory only gives 223 steel for a 9-hour job.
In Khelonaar, my level 5 elixir factory gives more per job than my level 10 marble factory. I have 7 marble factories there & I get less out of them all than my 2 elixir factories.
In Ceravyn I have 7 marble factories of varying levels. I just added up that after this 9-hour run, I will collect 930 marble.I will get 862 from my my two level 10 crystal factories & 521 from one level 6 gem factory.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1560

The boost % is added on top of the base production.

If the base production is 9, and the boost is 106%, then the expected output should be:

9 + (9*1.06) = 18.54 which the game would round to 19.

The boost is a pretty big deal, even at very low boost %s.

In terms of why are different manufactories at the same level producing different amounts - the size of the building, like Ashrem pointed out, is the factor, here. Bigger buildings produce more, smaller buildings produce less, but the per square output at equal levels tends to be comparable. You can check the base production of all buildings in the charts in the wiki if you really want to dig in and compare.