• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Boosted goods

DeletedUser28064

It seems like being in a fellowship, that almost everyone has the same goods. I have 3 cities, and I had to go through 3 different fellowships to find a 4th one that had different goods than me. Then in 1 of my cities all around me I’m stuck around a bunch of abandoned cities. There is no way for me to try and get trades when I don’t have occupied cities, how can I get trades for what I need.

DeletedUser3979

Unfortunately getting active neighbors takes a lot of luck in the world map. I just started and got placed around people who are in ch3+ so I got incredibly lucky.

https://www.elvenstats.com/ and look up the fellowships. You can see what goods everyone has, their tourney chest average, and a bit more. It's super useful for this. Always use it before joining a FS, because FS ranking doesn't mean much other than people have a high personal score. I've seen some top 30 FS who aren't even completing 7 chests yet.

shimmerfly

Posting trades is important. Make a plan if you don't already have one to do it at least once a day to keep your goods balanced.
As far as placement goes it sounds like your in a barren spot. Make sure your check box is checked ( or unchecked) so that Inno can move you.
Be aware you may be moved to an even worse spot.
Maybe you need a more helpful FS?

DeletedUser28064

I’m playing on an iPad. I don’t have the box to check. I’ve contacted inno and they said the computer does it automatically. I got fortunate enough to where there was cities moved around me later, but now it’s back to where I started before.

NightshadeCS

The city movement issue takes patience. You will either find yourself moved to a better spot, or the cities will fill in around you.

Being in a good fellowship is key. If you have a chance to play on PC any time, it is much easier to research and find good ones that way than on mobile. Try putting a post here on the Forum in one of the Members Seeking Fellowships threads for the world you play on, and you will get some offers. : )