• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted manufactories

Deleted User - 849327848

Alram beat me to it, it depends entirely on what you want to do, but I think that link pretty much will cover what you need to know.

Just keep in mind, if you go on the higher end, you're military might not be as strong, as population would be pretty tight, which means less armories or workshops for supplies.

NightshadeCS

There is also a thread in this Forum, Mykan's Guide, which can provide some great information. I borrowed the following from his posts:

Goods manufactories vary by race and good so a guide based on factory numbers can vary from the guide to what you need. The goods produced by square for each factory is almost identical regardless of type and race. Ideally a minimum of 40 squares of factories for each type of basic, crafted and magical good is the aim. This will allow you to fight, negotiate or both and have sufficient goods for average province expansion. Information below is based on building boosted good factories only (see boosted v non-boosted).
  • :marble::steel::plank: Basic good factories - 40 squares (usually 4-6 factories)
  • :silk::crystal::scroll: Crafted good factories - 40 squares (usually 2-3 factories)
  • :elixir::magicdust::gem: Magical good factories - 40 squares (usually 2-3 factories)

Gladiola

My observation is that there seems to be a surplus of t3 goods (elixir, gems, and perhaps a little bit more so magic dust) and to some degree t2 goods (crystal, silk, and especially scrolls) relative to t1 goods. Smaller, newer players can often do well by producing more t1 goods in relation to t2 or t3 goods, then trading up.

My current plan for chapter 3 is to have 38 squares of marble production (8 level 9 plus 3 level 5 factories), 27 squares of crystal production (3 level 10 factories) and 12 squares of elixir production (1 level 4 factory). I play slowly and on a bit of a smaller scale, so you might want to add about 50% to those numbers for the average player who wants to push hard through everything, but I think the ratios will work. Something like 3:2:1 ratio for tier 1:2:3.