• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bored.

Kanesi

This game is getting really boring. I'm in Halflings now and the forward progress is so slow - I'm bored. And no amount of events is going to change that. Everything just takes too long.

Kanesi

True, but after a couple of weeks of feeding AW's I want to open a tech. Can't though cause I'm trying to upgrade portal, etc. Right now I have 6 Halfling Farms sitting idle. Just feeling a little bored with not be able to move ahead for so long. I'm sure I'll get over it soon :rolleyes:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I found the key to fighting boredom is just to stop being impatient
I know that sounds like when someone tells a person with depression to " just cheer up "
but it worked for me
i lowered my expectations and changed the way i play

i do what others mentioned
i go hard on tournys
and i've been putting most of my KP in AWs
i hit sorcs a couple of weeks ago and so far i only finished one research and built one settlement building
i will put kp into another research but will hold off on completion in case another event comes up that requires "research one technology"
also, i must say i've been enjoying all that free space i have
it really made the last event easy

DeletedUser9601

How did you not feel this through Orcs? Or the last 6 techs in Sorcs/Dragons? Do whatever you did during those slow periods.

bkbajb

I found the key to fighting boredom is just to stop being impatient
I know that sounds like when someone tells a person with depression to " just cheer up "
but it worked for me
i lowered my expectations and changed the way i play

i do what others mentioned
i go hard on tournys
and i've been putting most of my KP in AWs
i hit sorcs a couple of weeks ago and so far i only finished one research and built one settlement building
i will put kp into another research but will hold off on completion in case another event comes up that requires "research one technology"
also, i must say i've been enjoying all that free space i have
it really made the last event easy

I must say that I am offended over your use of bad language. To say that some players are impatient. Really?? Oh wait, you are correct. Some want to finish this game yesterday instead of doing things that will make their cities stronger and to become better players. My apologies. I need to run. I have been struggling a bit training enough troops and I need to add some KP to one of my AW 's.