• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Broken shards

Raccon

Buddy will help you!!!

First, I've never heard anyone refer to a Banshee as a "friendly mage". Buddy and Blossom are friendly mages! But no, I think this other Banshee is like a shady off-the-books, expensive research gone wrong, escaped from the Lab evil twin Banshee that helya is grooming to be a forum mod. See, normally helya is very nice and sweet and all "Yay, snacks! nom nom nom." But when she's around the evil Banshee, things get really dark!!! Then she's all, "I will drink the blood of my fallen enemies and tears of broken dreams." And then she watched us literally trip over ourselves and burn a house down while she munched on snacks outside! I don't think the friendly mage in the game is whispering sinister thoughts into people's ears. Is she???
No doubt Banshees are evil blood thirsty mages but, in a world where you'll have to face the terminator Mist Walkers in every battle, you'd want to look as scary and discouraging as you can to survive a confrontation with the equally evil blood thirsty Mist Walkers.
I guess they're trying to compensate their weakness by looking mean and scary.
As a fighter, looking nice dosen't work in your favor!