• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Broken shards??

joncrichton

this is a 2 part question

1. my Tome of Secrets is lvl 4 with only 2 full shards and my broken shards is full. IS there a way to make a shard on a building thats not telling you you need them? i.e. I think lvl 6 will require full circle again

2. broken shards is full, do those won in the tourney evaporate??

Gath Of Baal

You can only forge a rune on an unbuilt wonder or when you have to fill the wheel again on a wonder that you have built already.. Your broken shards are not connected with any individual wonder they are not set for that wonder only.. they can be used on any wonder all you have to do is go to that wonders page you want the rune forged in and forge it.. and the broken shards do not go above what the line holds, so you can loose them if your line is already full.. I had a full bar and won 1 broken shard to test this then proceeded to forge a rune to see if I would start already with 1 shard in the line, it started at 0

Mykan

Oh Wise One
2. broken shards is full, do those won in the tourney evaporate??

the broken shards do not go above what the line holds, so you can loose them if your line is already full.

It was stated in a recent video that this is going to change soon so we can exceed 10. because of them now being tournament rewards. One would guess it will occur with the wonder update but as yet we have no specific detail on when this will occur.

Zoof

Looking at the dates on these posts, man. That "hold more than 10 broken shards" idea is a whole heck of a lot older than I thought. The promises for a fix are even older!

I have lost 30+ broken shards. I read in FB that they could be converted to Ancient Knowledge.

Aside from the rarely-appearing crafting recipe that uses broken shards in the Magic Academy, nope? There's no way to convert broken shards to AWKP. If your concern is simply to not lose them, then the best you can do is to use them elsewhere. Keep an AW out there in rune phase and ready to accept the broken shards when you get full.