• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brown bear

DeletedUser26243

Where n how do you get a brown bear am looking to find something that produces orc warriors

Iyapo1

You can not get one at the moment. However, they should put the base back in the Magic Academy and put the artifacts in the spire in a month or two. Not sure about the exact schedule but we are on the last week of Stonehenge and Mermaid paradise is next.

For orcs...grounds of the orc strategist in the MA while you wait?

DeletedUser26243

You can not get one at the moment. However, they should put the base back in the Magic Academy and put the artifacts in the spire in a month or two. Not sure about the exact schedule but we are on the last week of Stonehenge and Mermaid paradise is next.

For orcs...grounds of the orc strategist in the MA while you wait?
Got 2 of the orc strategists n 2 of the V guards in my city guess I will wait on the bear I really like the V guards it helps me out in the T thanks

Gladiola

As I understand it from my vantage point in chapter 3, there are orcs and there are orcs.

Orcs produced by the Armory/Breeding Grounds are a commodity. They are used in production of other items and to cater provinces, tournament and Spire.

Orc Warriors and Orc Strategists are military units produced by the Grounds of the Orc Strategist and eventually by the training grounds when research is high enough. They are used to fight.

Edit: To clarify, the Grounds of the Orc Strategist, as the name implies, only generates Orc Strategists, not Orc Warriors. I have one, if it gave Orc Warriors, I would know.

Last edited:

ElfGunn

Orc Nest from the MA will provide orcs, but not unless crafted in the Orcs chapter or later, or updated.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
looking to find something that produces orc warriors
Elf fighting perspective...
Orc Strategists are still in heavy rotation in my battle plan to kill pesky archers fastest to protect my mages. I prefer them over light melee or Drone Riders bc light melee doesn’t always have enough movement to chase them down and I’d rather use my Merc Camp to make Blossom Mages than Drone Riders. Orc Warriors though...haven’t really find them that useful or needed!

By the time you get them, you have level 3 Treants. From heavy melee standpoint, they go last and spend half the battle just walking, but if you must use them, the level 3 Treants at least decrease enemy damage too while Orc Warriors just plain chop at level 1. To make Orc Warriors in Training Ground, it’ll cost you in orc resources too. If I’m going to use up orcs, I’d rather spend them on Orc Strategists. If I’m going to use heavy melee, I’d rather use Treants. At least Dryads only cost you in hammers if you want to supplement archers. I am biased against using heavy melee so I haven’t needed to supplement Treants, but hey...I have a teammate who raves about the Hero’s Forge and thinks Treants are the best things since sliced bread!

Sprite1313

Depending on your level, Armory / Breeding Grounds push out Orcs nicely!
The orcs produced in the Armoury are not orc warriors. Those orcs are used to produce orc strategists and orc warriors in the training grounds (use those orcs in place of supplies). They are a game good like mana, seeds, etc.

DeletedUser26243

Orc Warrior... only the Brown Bear makes them iirc.
Thanks got told they will come back the bear no hurry just starting chap 7 didn’t even get to mercenary camp building up to be a fighter mostly :cool: