• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Brown" neighbors

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@fitress The ones outside your green area means you have not scouted that far yet, eg Maaleshiira for me.
1706154992054.png

fitress

I'm talking about the ones within my scouted area, that I do business with on a daily basis. Just curious.....

iamthouth

Tetris Master
A picture would help, but I have had those within my scouted area too when they are being moved there. Refresh and reload, and it is usually resolved.

fitress

A picture would help, but I have had those within my scouted area too when they are being moved there. Refresh and reload, and it is usually resolved.
They look just like the example you showed me, except they are within my scouted area. Once I contribute, they look "normal", but the next day they are brown again....

Glandeh

I had the same issue and asked support. Turned out that those brown cities did not have neighborly help discovered. So yes, if they are inactive, they will stay brown forever (or until they are remved from the map). New small active cities will turn to normal neighbors in a couple of weeks.

fitress

The "inactive" thing makes sense to me. Doesn't affect play, but was just curious. Thanks to all for your input.