• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bug in my Quest ???

DeletedUser4379

Hello ~
I am just getting ready to enter Book IV in Winyandor, in a human realm. I just unlocked a few new quests and have been skipping along happily until now :( My current quest (which is not able to be "declined") is to research "Advanced Scouts". I did this at the start of Book II and Book III... both have nice green check marks by them ?? I have looked and looked in the books ahead to see if there is another one .. I am not seeing it ??? I have closed out of my game a few times.. done a restart and a hard boot on my system, and nothing? I'm not sure if I have a bug or if I am missing something?
Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks much :)
Storm :)

Calenmir

Advanced Scouts are chapter starters. That Chest at the beginning of each chapter is your Advanced Scout. So if you haven't quite scouted enough provinces to enter the new chapter that is probably why you are getting that quest. If you have scouted enough provinces then you just need to activate it - which has its own costs associated.

Check the chest to make sure you have scouted enough.

DeletedUser4379

Thank you Calenmir ...
I now see the "Advanced Scout" UNDER the glistening Chest at the start of Book IV .... I have one more technology to unlock! Thank you so much !! Happy Evening to you :)