• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bugs or something is not working

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849015675
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849015675

I am having a problem understanding the cultural buildings and some info in another buildings. It supposes i have to get the xtra resources when I collect. Well that is not happening. Here i add two screenshots showing that. Any suggestion or the game has a bug?
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The amount displayed in your Residence's tooltips is based on the 10 hour production. This building allows an early collect though, which is why you only received 5485 coins. You would receive the full 12500 at the end of the 10 hours, provided your culture bonus remains the same.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey AlWoods, the residences have an early collect feature. So if you collect them before they have been going for 10 hours you will not get the whole 12500 coins. But you still get the bonus coins you collected up to that point.
Edit I posted at the same time as Helya, she is quicker then me though!! lol.

Aritra

@AlWoods
Correct me if I misunderstood, but based on your second pic I am wondering if you were interpreting the culture bonus to mean your culture points would go up (I say that because you circled that in second pic). Someone else could explain the culture points at the bar better than I could but what you're seeing on the info pop-up is saying that because of your culture level, you are being given a bonus amount of coins in addition to the regular production of coins.

Deleted User - 849015675

"I am wondering if you were interpreting the culture bonus to mean your culture points would go up" that is exactly what I interpreted. If would be an increase in the production, I guess it should said (XXXXXX + Production bonus X% or XXXX).... am I wrong?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
am I wrong?
This can be confusing, but everything is working as expected. I'll try to explain the details. Culture bonus is the amount of extra culture you have and it increases coin production from houses and supply production from workshops at specific levels over base culture required. In your first pic, you are hovering over the coin production of a residence. Total coin production in 10hrs is 12,500 coins. The pop up from the hover explains this total production as 10K regular production plus 2500 extra production that comes from a culture bonus. If you collect before that 10hrs is up, you'll get less than 12,500 coins, but it will be the amount of coins produced since you last collected. 1250 coins are produced per hour with the culture bonus. After collecting, you can open the house to the Collect tab, hover over the hand below the production bar at the bottom, and see the earliest possible collect and the amount of coins you would get by collecting at that exact time. Coins continue to accrue up to the max of 10hrs until collected.
On the top bar, next to the culture of 218, if you hover over the sun/clouds icon it should show you have a culture bonus of 125%. There will also be a breakdown of how much culture is required to maintain that 125% culture bonus, how much of that is made up of your available culture and how much comes from Neighborly help. The very bottom number is how much additional culture you would need to reach the next % level of culture bonus. If you hover over the 218 culture, you should see Total Culture (all culture in your city added together) Required Culture (amount of culture being used by your buildings: houses, workshops, factories, main hall, military bldgs, etc) and Available Culture should be 218 (the amount of culture left that can be used as needed for additional buildings and/or upgrades).
If that's still unclear, please ask more questions.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Hover your mouse over the sun in the clouds icon. It will list that your culture bonus is at 25% and the needed amount of culture to get to a 50% bonus. This bonus increases the initial production of coin and supplies in all event buildings, residences, and workshops.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
And, just in case you are wondering, others, including myself, have made the same error. I once sent a support ticket for this type of thing. They were polite and explained it to me nicely. I do wonder how many of us have gone that far (I sort of hope many as being mentally dense isn't something where I want to be the only one -- but on the other hand, I pity the poor support team if I the condiition isn't that rare.)

AJ

Chef Baker

Think about it this way. The +2500 is how much more coins you get because of how many cultural points you have.