• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Build upgrade occasionally displays the wrong level

• Thread starter DeletedUser7370
  • Start date

DeletedUser7370

upload_2017-11-3_20-17-4.png

The building I was working with just before this was a L19 workshop. I am assuming that when this bug occurs it uses the level of the previous building that was looked at and adds 1. I can not determine any way to consistently make it occur, but have seen it happen a number of times. In all occurrences I have seen, the picture for the building, the requirements, and all the outputs of the building are always shown correctly; only the Level # is incorrect.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello TedGrau,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Are you able to report the bug in the manner below to provide us with necessary information? I understand it is not a consistent occurrence, but if you can do your best to specify the steps you have been able to reproduce the problem, that will be great. If you have any recollection of occurrence on different game versions, that will be a great additional information as well!

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser7370

All I can add is that the first time I noticed the bug was before July 30, 2017. I saw it a few times and thought I must simply be mistaken. I then caught and bug reported it on July 30th, but did not think to take a screen shot right away. I have seen it occur between then and my screenshot, but when it appears factories or something else plausible it is harder to understand. When it appears on the magic academy that can only go to L4 then it is easy to see.

The other factors are not relevant since it has occurred with 2 different browsers across multiple versions of the browsers and different flash versions.

Reproducibility: 2

DeletedUser115

Thank you for providing this information. Unfortunately, we have not been able to replicate this issue as of yet. If this continues to occur, please let us know.