• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Build Whispering Trees, Culture unchanged

DeletedUser

Yes, I logged out and reopened.
Yes, I put in a ticket.
Just reporting here as a heads up to other players.

I'm a low-level player. Just unlocked and built Whispering Trees overnight, which should have had a huge impact on my culture rating.

No apparent change.

Did I write down my culture rating beforehand? Nope. I probably should have, given the glitches this game has. However, I do keep an eye on the weather report. Typically I sit at 160%-170% on my culture scale. I had done some upgrades that dropped it down slightly to 150% yesterday.

Still sitting at about 150% this morning, even after restarting.

DeletedUser115

Hi ladysin -

Thank you for your report.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

DeletedUser

I got a reply back from the support folks that says my culture is correct. Not sure if it got fixed, or if I was reading it wrong, or what. Admittedly, math is not my favorite topic... so if nobody else is having issues, then it was probably me.