• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builder required to restore building from inventory, but no error when one isn't available

Apparently, a builder is required to restore a building from inventory, but no error "need another builder" appears when attempted with no free builders. The game just acts like the building doesn't fit when trying to place it. This was very confusing until I thought to cancel an upgrade, then I was able to place the building without issue. The message "Need another builder" should be displayed in response to this condition.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Apparently, a builder is required to restore a building from inventory, but no error "need another builder" appears when attempted with no free builders. The game just acts like the building doesn't fit when trying to place it. This was very confusing until I thought to cancel an upgrade, then I was able to place the building without issue. The message "Need another builder" should be displayed in response to this condition.
Are you playing on the app/mobile or on the browser version? When I'm on the app it let's me know I need another builder to do it if mine are all currently busy.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don't think this is a bug. I think only the stuff you build from the build menu need a builder to bring out. Other stuff, like things you win from events, do not need a builder. For example, a workshop needs an available builder, but a unicorn would not.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't think this is a bug. I think only the stuff you build from the build menu need a builder to bring out. Other stuff, like things you win from events, do not need a builder. For example, a workshop needs an available builder, but a unicorn would not.

Yeah, anything that uses a builder to first build will also require a builder to put back out from using a teleport enchantment.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@FearlessDingleberry I wonder if you just had a glitch because I am sure I have gotten the warning when I have tried to put back out a building that requires a builder when I had none available. Either that or Inno decided to remove it, like they have done with other stuff, such as intentionally removing the message from expired temp buildings.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I just ran a test

I started 4 steel factories to tie up my builders

Then I tried to bring in a factory I had transported and like you
it just acted like there was no room

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I just ran a test

I started 4 steel factories to tie up my builders

Then I tried to bring in a factory I had transported and like you
it just acted like there was no room
Now for your next trick, bring out all the Winter Lampions while your builders are occupied.