• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Builders Hut to show level being upgraded to

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I would like the Builders Hut to display the level which the buildings are being upgraded to. The information is present when you click on individual buildings, but not in the summary building hut overview.
image_2023-02-02_184541787.pngimage_2023-02-02_184618171.pngimage_2023-02-02_184657715.png

Edited to clarify per @Ashrems first interpretation

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I like this even if I never pay any attention to the builders hut. I think those who do would find it a great improvement. So if it's not a lot of programming I'd be for it.

You might also like to look at the suggestions format and put this into it so it can be submitted after discussion and vote.

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I feel like this is a pretty low value update. Can't everyone see the top display line at all times, even during upgrade? That effectively tells you your current level by the total available builders:

1675366150608.png

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
I feel like this is a pretty low value update. Can't everyone see the top display laine at all times, even during upgrade? That effectively tells you your current level by the total available builders:
I think the OP is asking for the builders hut to show the level of the buildings that your individual builders are working on.

Katwick

Cartographer
I would like the Builders Hut to display the level being upgraded to. The information is present when you click on individual buildings, but not in the summary building hut overview.
Do you think it would be useful for the Builder"s Display to include a tab that provided a clickable drop-down list for ALL of the buildings in your city?
(Where's my Brown Bear hiding??)

The neighborly help provides similar information, so the data is readily available, and it makes sense that the Builders would be able to provide that sort of information.

It would be convenient to list only the first of several identical buildings (with a count,) and the remaining days on expiring buildings would be nice too.

Last edited:

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Katwick not sure I quite follow that, but no, that wasn't the intention.

@ajqtrz noted about the format.

@Alram Yes that is correct. If I have two buildings that look similar in upgrade, but are say three levels apart, I'd like to know if it is the lvl 21 or 24 that is finishing in 2 hrs for example.

@Lelanya Yes that would be useful too. Although gone now, the recyclable quest had upgrades lvl 11 or higher for example. Events have quests to upgrade buildings lvl 5 or higher.