• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Building names/levels wrong

DeletedUser

Bug description: Randomly, mousing over a building will result in a description that is for a completely different building in the same city
gpN3CtY.png

If you move your mouse away from the building, and then mouseover the same building, it gives the correct building description (level 7 workshop)

Browser and version: Chrome 42.0.2311.135
Account Name: Avon of Barksdale
World: World 1
Human or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: 3/5
Reproduction Steps:
It's random. I've seen happen numerous times, but this is the first time I remembered to take a screenshot of it.

DeletedUser

happened to me to luminous signpost read the description and culture give by a purple blossom tree
moved the cursor away so couldn't take a screenshot will post one if it happens again

Edit:happened
MHpQZGE.png

was pointed at a plank manufacturing building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14

Hello, men.
I wonder when you hoovering your mouse over the building, is the mouse pointer located directly over the structures or kind of in between? This game is isometric and sometimes it looks like you point at one building, when it actually points at the adjacent one. Take a look at my screens and please post if you can still verify this issue.

I just installed Chrome on my PC, poked my mouse around the city but I could not make it happen.

screenshot_51.jpg

screenshot_52.jpg

We are also comparing our pings to the server to rule out the latency issues. If you could post your pings to the innogames.de , it would help.

DeletedUser357

Could you provide us with the following additional information please:

1. Which CPU do you use
2. How much RAM (Memory) do you have
3. Which Graphic-Card do you use (onboard chip / or gfx-card)

Thanks!

DeletedUser

In my case that wasn't the issue my residences are nowhere near the plank construction building.Even if it was that doesn't explain the plank image in-place instead of the coin image....but yeah no residences near plank construction
ping:,load time 1 second

once more:
pointer was directly on the steel manufatury
RyKSSQA.png

Edit:Will PM PC specs,not the best:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14

Thanks for the fast input, before we log the bug, lets wait for more input from other players.

DeletedUser366

I was able to reproduce the bug.

Bug2.png

What I did was after loading the page, highlighted plank manufacture building then rollover'd scroll building and the name swapped occurred.

DeletedUser14

I still can not reproduce this. Seems like this is happening on little bit slower PCs.

Crowella

It's not a bug, from what I can see, just lag. This happens to me when I move from one building to another (sometimes without intending to see the other building, it just shows the last building it "remembers." Then it resolves on its own when my computer catches up. I don't think it's processing speed (I play on a decent laptop), but it might have to do with network speed. (I use a fairly slow wireless router.)

DeletedUser

No, this does NOT resolve on its own. It DOES NOT resolve itself unless I move the cursor away from the building.

As for the specs you requested:
RAM: 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-4500U
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400 (on board)

This is not an old computer.

DeletedUser14

How exactly do you reproduce this?

I was trying to get this bug and I couldn't. I tried moving mouse very fast while collecting goods, then just moving mouse fast around the city and no result.

DeletedUser

I experience this when i visit other players' cities and mouse over various buildings. It's very random but it happens quite frequently.

DeletedUser14

Dear friends, judging by our internal notes this bug will not be fixed anytime soon. So, to save your nerves and energy perhaps let it go? :)