• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Buildings have been abducted

DeletedUser43

Not sure what is going on, but most of my city has appeared to disappear.

fbz0ut.jpg

My ranking is the same so I doubt someone came in and hacked anything. The few buildings that are left are still getting goods even though they aren't "connected by streets". I don't know what is going on! lol

I am off to the dentist. Hopefully by the time I get back, my city will have returned.

Refreshing hasn't helped and other people are seeing the same thing at my city.

DeletedUser3

Hi Bobbykitty,

I have tried to reproduce the same picture you provided and have not been able to. When I look into your account I am able to view your whole city. Can you please try and clear your browser cache or even try another browser to make sure?

La1VNwv.jpg

DeletedUser43

Cleared cache and the city came back! All is good now. Ty so much! You all are the best customer support team! I got a response to my ticket in under a minute. That is what I call dedication! :)