• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buying KP

• Thread starter DeletedUser10594
  • Start date

DeletedUser10594

I am sooooo tired of these quests mandating that you buy knowledge points. It would be different if we were somehow able to reset the cost of buying kp, but it just keeps going up and up and up. You need to come up with a way to reset the cost of KP. Maybe have it automatically reset after like 6 months or something like that. I don't know, but the way you do it now is BS.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I've seen this suggestion or something similar before; while it's a good idea, I get the feeling the game is not going there. So, what I do is buy kp with excess coins only during regular game play, but never use my boosted goods to buy kp during regular game play. That keeps the costs of buying kp with boosted goods for the events fairly low.