• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buying KP?

• Thread starter DeletedUser30612
  • Start date

DeletedUser30612

So far I have only bought KP during events. I have noticed in a few threads here that players buy KP daily outside events. How much culture and residences are needed to recoup lost coin? Is the main hall always upgraded to the highest level? I’m wondering if I can better acquire more coins than sweeping residences and visiting neighbors so I can buy KP and solve the low wonders issue in beta for I don’t repeat it on live.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Kaylessa Wintermoon Look at how much your main hall can hold and then look at how much a KP costs to buy. What I do is figure the cost as a percentage. For example, if your cost to buy KP is 1% of the total capacity of your MH then you can easily fullfill any event quest which requires you to buy KP. Buy more. I would not worry till your cost to buy KP costs 5% of the capacity of your MH. And even that will be temporary. You'll keep getting increases to you MH capacity.

Another point to consider is that in the later chapters every single upgrade to your MH will add millions to its total capacity. But the increase every time you buy a KP remains only 500. I think the increase in the cost of KP every time you buy it is much more important to early game players than it is to late game players. For example, I am currently in chapter 16. My MH holds 46 million gold. My Golden Abyss alone gives me nearly 1.2 million gold every 3 hours. If I was to buy 20 KPs, the total cost of buying 1 goes up by 10K. I am not going to sweat that at all considering the amounts of gold I have and can make. But that same 10K increase could be very significant to an early game player.

Last edited: