• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
they want feedback? I can sum it all up with a single finger on my hand. 5 guesses which one it is!
I am so sick of this crap...

bs quests.jpg

6-7 quests with mandatory buy kp quests. One with a bs 'or' option which ill get to.
2 mandatory solve world map provenience
bs 'or' option thats basically a mandatory solve provenience
And another bs or option solve provenience or more world map encounter.

And id like to focus some specific attention to these two quests from above.
bs quests2.jpg

Such utter bs right there. This crap is out of hand and im sick of it. Inno is just screwing with us now. Or just screwing us for that matter.
There was a time where they were making nice improvements. Then a about a year ago they started going down hill fast. Iv pointed it out every single event for a very long time. Inno knows better. There doing this crap on purpose now. And im just tired of it. This game is an annoyance now. Way more frustration then the small amount of joy left. If it were not for the ppl iv come to know in my FS id be long gone from this crap. Now that last bit of joy is just know that inno will never get a single penny from me for pulling this crap. Its becoming a disgrace...

BrinDarby

6-7 quests with mandatory buy kp quests. One with a bs 'or' option which ill get to.
Thats 63 manditory BuyKP and if ya can't do 1 scout, then
its 75 BuyKP's. For most of the time I've been here it was
bad enough they had 2-3 such quests per event, untill about
a year ago when it was over 120 BuyKP necessary. Players
reacted in masses. Inno back'd off to ~25-30 that next event.
Since then this is the 3rd now where its back to >50 BuyKP
thats manditory.

Just as destructive as MS Lib set was on scrolls, so is the fact
that BuyKP never...... Never gets modified. Again BuyKP just
like RRs for AW upgrades, never was designed for tasks. It
was designed to aid research, @ a price. Even then, each CH
it should reset to a scaled amount depending on CH.... but
when its used so much for Event Tasks, then @ the very least
it should reset (per CH metrics) to start each event.

Gone are the days where players could use BuyKP how it
was designed, to aid research progress. Nowadays players
can only really use it for Event Tasks. ( yes I know the 1-2% ers
can buy KP till hell freezes over and not have it effect them.)

It also basically says to players..... Casual gameplay is that
much more unacceptable to Inno. You must go "this fast",
you must do it "this way", no exceptions !! When you give
players that ultimatum, you get the same result as the AW
changes. Droves of players either quit outright, or vow to
Never spend a dime again into Inno. How many of these
"mass extinctions" of players can the playerbase handle
before the game no longer is viable to Inno, revenue wise ?

Creativity itself is being eliminated in gameplay, and truth
be told (Inno).... Elvenar is no longer Fun, its a J.O.B. and
say what ya want its no longer F2P, its full bore P2P. :rolleyes:

BrinDarby

to put in perspective what my costs are for 63 BuyKP,
after adjusted for ( 9 basic goods 1 : 1.5 :2.25 ) it comes
to ... from ~630k'ish to ~750k'ish over 4 cities. Thats from
4-7'ish days of Total production per city. It just keeps
getting worse and worse.....

If you look @ my normal costs (worst case) to play 10x6
tourn and lvl 1-2 spire ( per week ) is 6 day's production.
That does NOT include any goods for research. This means
that a 3 week long event costs me 1 week of NO Tourn,
NO Spire, and NO Research.

Either Eliminate 100% BuyKP from event/seasons tasks,
Or starting each Event ( per players's CH ) reset BuyKP.
( to a realistic amount )

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The incompetence in the dev room continues, as quest 38 was not adjusted, despite all the complaints on Beta about it. It still requires either completing a research or a scout, so a lot of end-game players will be even more upset with Inno.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The incompetence in the dev room continues, as quest 38 was not adjusted, despite all the complaints on Beta about it. It still requires either completing a research or a scout, so a lot of end-game players will be even more upset with Inno.
I think it is more that the devs actually want quests of research or scout and now do not buy the overscouted argument as the wonders no longer benefit from overscouting.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think it is more that the devs actually want quests of research or scout and now do not buy the overscouted argument as the wonders no longer benefit from overscouting.

Or the Beta CM and mods lied to us and never forwarded the complaints about it. After the last several months of stuff, I am starting to not trust anyone who works for Inno. I am starting to think that trustworthy people like Helya and Marindor were actually forced out, so that they would not interfere with all the changes that came after they left.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Or the Beta CM and mods lied to us and never forwarded the complaints about it. After the last several months of stuff, I am starting to not trust anyone who works for Inno. I am starting to think that trustworthy people like Helya and Marindor were actually forced out, so that they would not interfere with all the changes that came after they left.
Distrusting everyone doesn't invalidate what I wrote. It is hard to see the devs and event planners as not knowing about these research or scout quests being difficult (as in several days of timers to complete), when many times in the past these quests were thrown out before going live.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
i did the first few quests, at my first buy kp quest. Not sure if i want to do it. Several of the future quests i dont want to do even more so just not sure i should bother... decisions decisions... iv never not completed an event before.... but this ones continuation and introduction of horrific quests compounded with a horrible prize buildings that takes up a ton of room.... i see no real point in bothering... so maybe i will just skip it... :/

BrinDarby

This set gives 400 SF, 125 less than a MS Lib set :(
All cauldron and 9hr productions are ommitted. (hmm)
Manditory BuyKP and Scout/Solve province were add'd.
CH specific tasks were implemented, but only 1 type
of task. All other tasks are no different for a CH20
player and a CH 3 player. This tells players they could
if they wanted to, adapt all tasks to CHs, yet they chose
not to do that. :rolleyes: (edit : found (2) 9hr productions, sry)

So we have an Event with wayyyy too many BuyKP,
Scout, and Solve province tasks. We also have most
tasks still uneven between what CH a player is in. At
the same time the bldg rewards are sub-standard,
and there is 0 incentive to get the last set piece.

InnoGames is a loser, so is the playerbase a loser.
I challange Inno to logically refute that fact. :oops:

Last edited:

TimeMachine

This set gives 400 SF, 125 less than a MS Lib set
Yes indeed! It is not that much but for those who haven't been playing for so long that they were able to collect lots of MS Lib-Sets back in the good old days, it is a least a little more every day, and in comparison to Juul's Traveling Kitchen it is a safe spell fragments income. ;)

At
I guess there is an incentive to get the last set piece - it is the 10% Vitality Surge.

1713547094397.png

Definetly not suitable for disentchanting!
1713547250563.png
:D
But if produced in the Magic Academy a Vitality Surge is worth some spell fragments and some CCs.
I guess that is why the Golden Hive gives less spell fragments than a MS-Lib-Set.
It is about crafting cost of Vitality Surges not about their disentchanting-value.

Just as an example, the crafting cost for a 25% Vitality Surge:
1713548437499.png

Sometimes in some special cases of fighting in the spire, I am verry happy having some of them!

Last edited:

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
This set gives 400 SF, 125 less than a MS Lib set :(

The frag reward, which is only from 1 of the 6 buildings, is minimal at best. And takes 28 squares of room to place the set. Thats more then an entire expansion.
There little event video tried to make it sound better by suggesting ppl can get three of the sf buildings. Which is a bs thing to say imo. The second one would require spending a lot of money to get enough petals to get a second building in the rewards. And the third one is form gold league. Which is top 5%. Which by definition means they are telling ppl to go after that when they know 95% of the players are incapable of getting it by design. And they go after it by spending money. Dirty little tactics there. Shame.

All cauldron and 9hr productions are ommitted. (hmm)
I didnt notice the lack of cauldron quests this time. Glad there is at least one positive in this event. They rly need to fix that system if they want to continue using that as a quest.

Manditory BuyKP and Scout/Solve province were add'd.

The buy kp quests are utterly annoying. And blatantly easy to see why. It annoys me more that they know this and dont seem to care.
The scout/finish/solve world map... Thats probably the worst one. I hate that. Ppl that are parked, taking a tech tree break, or simply at the end of the chapters, or even over scouted... will all have issues with this quests. Thats a fairly large pool of ppl. They dont have lot of provenances laying around for that kind of stuff. Much less several per event, every event. For the larger players, those scout time is multiple days long just to gain access to one. Its annoying and infuriating.

CH specific tasks were implemented, but only 1 type
of task. All other tasks are no different for a CH20
player and a CH 3 player. This tells players they could
if they wanted to, adapt all tasks to CHs, yet they chose
not to do that.

This little shapter specific quest is limited for sure. But given that its there first attempt at it, id say its a good test. Better then trying 20 diff quests and having issues. So im ok with that one. Take there time, get it right. I would expect that they plan on expanding it in time.

So we have an Event with wayyyy too many BuyKP,
Scout, and Solve province tasks. We also have most
tasks still uneven between what CH a player is in. At
Sadly, and unfortunately, i have to agree. I reached my first buy kp quest last night and stopped. This set buildings have 0 chance of being used by me. Certainly not for its space it takes up. So why bother doing all the buy kp and world map crap? ... iv never not finished an event in the last 7~ years. But im really considering it. So sad...

BrinDarby

@TimeMachine ,
Sure, 400 is 80% more than 525, especially for
as you said those without xtra MS sets, + If you
stop after Task #62 ( saving (2) BuyKP tasks )
and can get to 180, you will have 5/6 pieces
and can get those 400 SFs/day...... But this
could've been one of those "must have" sets
easily, bringing in as much revenue as possible
and helping players more with SFs, yet it isn't.

Just think if that 5th con reward was 1 RR and
that 6th bldg gave 125 SFs..... just how much
xtra revenue the Event might've pull'd in.
Players would be raiding the cookie jar, just
to hit that magical 260 #..... heh heh.

I think the adaptive tasks were a bust because
only 1 type of task self adjusted. It didn't in my
book address all the problems pre-CH5 players
face. Wasn't that the point of adaptive tasks ?

I still think players and Inno lost on what could've
been with this set. Because Inno has given players
both more ways to get CCs, but a way to exchange
them for SFs directly, this set is less usefull than
before those "crafts" for SF were add'd.

DominionofGod and others are 100% right, Inno
needs to adress this sillyness of manditory tasks
for Finish/Scout provinces or reg encounters,
along with the sillyness of BuyKP tasks.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
DominionofGod and others are 100% right
how far we have come.... lol
I remember the day where the two of us were were going back and fourth, never agreeing on things. Massively different view points and ideas. Never agreed. - Over the last year or so tho, with a lot of the bs inno has been doing... its slowly brought our views together!
Innos stupidity... the great unifier! lol Bringing peace to two parties by being the common enemy!
Maybe it was there plan all along! (lol)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Sadly, and unfortunately, i have to agree. I reached my first buy kp quest last night and stopped. This set buildings have 0 chance of being used by me. Certainly not for its space it takes up. So why bother doing all the buy kp and world map crap? ... iv never not finished an event in the last 7~ years. But im really considering it. So sad...

As much as some of the quests annoy me, and as it is very unlikely I would ever use the set, I still got to the daily lock already.