• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Buzzing

fitress

Item #15 on the list says Collect Combining Catalyst, but it comes up as Spend in play. Does this mean I have to Produce them or Craft something to use them up?
Pls/Thmx

Myne

Oh Wise One
it means use them for something. You can try defragging them if you have nothing to use them on. It used to work.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm not trying to be difficult, but is Use the same as Spend? And I still need to know if I have to Produce or Craft to satisfy it....your patience is requested for this little old lady

Yes, use and spend are the same thing, just like produce and craft are the same, but produce/craft and collect usually are not.

If you do not want to use up your CCs, pick a recipe that requires at least 3 CC, then cancel the crafting and get your goods back once the quest is complete.

fitress

Yes, use and spend are the same thing, just like produce and craft are the same, but produce/craft and collect usually are not.

If you do not want to use up your CCs, pick a recipe that requires at least 3 CC, then cancel the crafting and get your goods back once the quest is complete.
I don't mind using/spending or crafting/producing, I just didn't know exactly what was being asked. Thank you so much for your time.
(Thanks to all of you who took the time to dive in on this!!!)

Glandeh

Two quests further down the line (#17), you need a big amount of vapor (17 fo chapter 20). Too bad I had a finished recipe, so I started and cancelled a wonder upgrade.