1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Cael Hwyl

Discussion in 'Fellowships seeking Members' started by Gandalf1821, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Gandalf1821

Gandalf1821 New Member

Well met! We are Cael Hwyl, which means "Have Fun" in Welsh, and that is the highlight of our fellowship.

**Currently looking for players, new to Elvenar, or veterans, (preferably, but not limited to boosts in Marble, Planks, Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Magic Dust & Gems), who will actively participate in trade, neighborly visits 3-4 times a week or more, and are committed to building only "boosted goods".

I do not do not require tournament play, but hope all will participate to the best of their ability

We will be starting up a KP swarm very soon to help those who join to upgrade their Ancient Wonders faster.

If you are looking for a group whose most important aim is to have fun, grow as a team, and share in friendly online camaraderie, please consider us.

Please contact any of the Mages if you have questions, or would like to join

Gandalf1821 - Archmage
    Cheilynn - Mage
    Creative Elf Queen - Mage
    Eion Tierney - Mage

Cael Hwyl ! Everyone

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. HesterPryse

HesterPryse New Member

I am looking for a fellowship for my city. I also have another city in a fellowship but a different land.