• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Can’t provide neighborly help.

Rhey Uu Ahan

I’m not able to open other cities when I’m in the world map. I can scout & finish provinces without a problem. However, when I try to click on someone’s city, nothing happens. Maybe I need to just start over?

Sprite1313

I’m not able to open other cities when I’m in the world map. I can scout & finish provinces without a problem. However, when I try to click on someone’s city, nothing happens. Maybe I need to just start over?
Are these cities within your scouted map? The map will show you all cities, but not all of them are "discovered" yet. On browser, you can still open them and look around, but can't give neighbourly help; on mobile, you can't even open the city. I'm not sure how new you are to the game, since "new member" on forum doesn't always equate to "new player" in game.

Rhey Uu Ahan

Are these cities within your scouted map? The map will show you all cities, but not all of them are "discovered" yet. On browser, you can still open them and look around, but can't give neighbourly help; on mobile, you can't even open the city. I'm not sure how new you are to the game, since "new member" on forum doesn't always equate to "new player" in game.
The locations are all discovered, I just can’t click them. I am new to the forum, but have played the game for years. Never had this happen before. I’m thinking a new game might be my only option.