• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can Non-computer players(phone and tablet) donate KP to Ancient Wonders?

• Thread starter DeletedUser19483
  • Start date

DeletedUser19483

I have a friend in my FS who has a bunch of Ancient Knowledge instants and they tried to use them but they couldn't. I tried to guide them step by step from the safety of my easy to use computer, but from computer to tablet is kind of hard to describe for somethings soooo......I failed and in my humiliation I made this thread. My question that I need to answer to help my friend is, Can people who use phones or a tablets or anything that isn't a computer donate KP or use Ancient Knowledge instants help other players or themselves? If they can how? Thank you in advance for any of your help.

Deleted User - 3932582

If you're playing on mobile, you can contribute KPs to your own AWs only. Click on AW, then Research, then KP or Instants button.

There is a workaround, and that it to run Elvenar in Puffin browser. Then you can do everything you can do when playing on a desktop. This includes messaging and contributing to AWs of others.

DeletedUser19483

If you're playing on mobile, you can contribute KPs to your own AWs only. Click on AW, then Research, then KP or Instants button.

There is a workaround, and that it to run Elvenar in Puffin browser. Then you can do everything you can do when playing on a desktop. This includes messaging and contributing to AWs of others.
MinMax.....(chokes up)....th....thank you. YOUR MY HERO!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up....oh wait I'll never grow up(runs away laughing)

DeletedUser21946

Thank you for the info.
The unfortunate thing is that Amazon doesn't allow me to download or install puffin.

I better get my computer up and running soon!

DeletedUser21946

I have a friend in my FS who has a bunch of Ancient Knowledge instants and they tried to use them but they couldn't. I tried to guide them step by step from the safety of my easy to use computer, but from computer to tablet is kind of hard to describe for somethings soooo......I failed and in my humiliation I made this thread. My question that I need to answer to help my friend is, Can people who use phones or a tablets or anything that isn't a computer donate KP or use Ancient Knowledge instants help other players or themselves? If they can how? Thank you in advance for any of your help.
thank you again Normal!

NightshadeCS

Ah, the dreaded Fire tablets! I have two and they are nothing but trouble. I was able to hack mine to install the Google Play store so that I could get all the normal apps. You may want to try something along those lines. There are easy instructions to do so online. Not sure if that will allow you access to Puffin, but it might be worth a shot, and having the Play store makes the Fire much less annoying.

DeletedUser21946

Ah, the dreaded Fire tablets! I have two and they are nothing but trouble. I was able to hack mine to install the Google Play store so that I could get all the normal apps. You may want to try something along those lines. There are easy instructions to do so online. Not sure if that will allow you access to Puffin, but it might be worth a shot, and having the Play store makes the Fire much less annoying.
I love that idea! Wish I was a bit more savvy to those hacking tricks! Where should I search?

NightshadeCS

I love that idea! Wish I was a bit more savvy to those hacking tricks! Where should I search?
This link should help you out. I can't remember where I looked to get mine done before, as that was quite a long time ago. If things don't work to your liking, you can always do a factory reset. Amazon keeps a record of your apps so you can reinstall them if you have to reset.
https://www.howtogeek.com/270382/how-to-make-the-amazon-fire-tablet-more-like-stock-android/

DeletedUser6788

Tried Puffin just now, but can't seem to scroll around the city, meaning it will work as long as what you want is on the screen.