• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can you get Diamonds without purchase?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9297
  • Start date

DeletedUser9297

I'm a new member. Was wanting to know if there are ways to get diamonds without having to Buy them? I need another builder but I can't get the diamonds I need to get him.

DeletedUser9276

I believe within the first week of playing, you get 2 emails that each offer 50 diamonds, one is to verify your email, the other one I forget.

Otherwise, sadly, there's other way to get diamonds.

If you don't want to spend money, progression will be slower, which is to be expected.

Best bet IMO is to wait until you get a diamond sale(they happen fairly often, 10-100% more diamonds when you buy.)

Without and sales or deals, getting all 5 builders takes roughly $30, but if you plan on playing a while, it's well worth the investment.

Again though, spending money isn't a requirement, but it's more so to bring you some QoL features.

Gath Of Baal

There are a couple of ways that I know of to get free diamonds.

1. forum contests - every now and then there will be a forum contest with top few prizes being diamonds. There is a section near the bottom of the forum for them.. There has not been a contest in awhile though.
2. Surprise log on bonus - this happened to me 1 time in 2 years, when I logged on one day a banner popped up awarding me 700 free diamonds.. I don't know how often this happens to other players but for me I only ever got it 1 time..
3. Confirm your email - like deathstroke mentioned above, you should get an email asking you to confirm your email address, and once you do it will give you 50 diamonds

DeletedUser9297

• Thank y'all for the help & info.
There are a couple of ways that I know of to get free diamonds.

1. forum contests - every now and then there will be a forum contest with top few prizes being diamonds. There is a section near the bottom of the forum for them.. There has not been a contest in awhile though.
2. Surprise log on bonus - this happened to me 1 time in 2 years, when I logged on one day a banner popped up awarding me 700 free diamonds.. I don't know how often this happens to other players but for me I only ever got it 1 time..
3. Confirm your email - like deathstroke mentioned above, you should get an email asking you to confirm your email address, and once you do it will give you 50 diamonds

Mykan

Oh Wise One

Tends to happen when you don't log in for sometime, unsure how long but would expect a couple weeks at least.