• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot access map or tech tree!

DeletedUser486

I can access both with no difficulty. Have you tried refreshing your page and clearing your cache and cookies? Also check to see whether your HA is enabled or disabled and see if that affects the issue.

DeletedUser

Okay, with HA on it seems to work. Why is it that half the game works better with it off and the other half with it on? I hate that the game is screwing with itself!

DeletedUser486

We're still relatively early in development and HA was introduced not too long ago. The devs are still in the process of pinpointing the various issues caused by HA, and every new release can cause additional problems related to it or not. Reporting those bugs helps a great deal in that respect. :)

DeletedUser

Okay, so should I report the fact that with the HA on, now I keep losing the ability to see my neighbors' cities? I can see bouncing hands, but no buildings.