• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered Cannot bypass Chapter Quests after completing the final research blocks

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
I completed chapter 21 without completing the quest requiring 9 level 3 Workshops of Valorian Hordes and Breeding 20,000 Orcs. After completed the final two required research blocks, Madame Lepre's Antique Shop & Vallorian School of Sorcery, I do not have the option of bypassing the current Chapter Quest. This looks like a bug to me. That quest will remain with me forever. I should be able to bypass it.

I did try logging out and signing back in - both on a phone and on my laptop. I did not to complete the optional Squad Size Upgrade 76.

Last edited:

Sprite1313

Sadly, not a bug. Chapter quests don't become declinable until you officially open the next chapter by completing the first research.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
Sadly, not a bug. Chapter quests don't become declinable until you officially open the next chapter by completing the first research.
You cannot even teleport the Valorian Dragon Hall so I have to delete it or keep it for 6 months or so. I guess I can't earn the 4 royal restorations.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I finished the chapter completely, including doing all the quests. Beyond the quest you refuse to do, there will be quests to have 9 of each workshop at level 4 also. But I made enough space to build 10 of each and have them all at level 4 at the same time, so it was not a big deal for me..

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
You cannot even teleport the Valorian Dragon Hall so I have to delete it or keep it for 6 months or so. I guess I can't earn the 4 royal restorations.
You can delete is as the quests that require the portal to be deleted won't be available until Ch 22 is released. Generally, any portal you have can fulfill the quest so when the time comes a Dwarven portal may work.

I qualify this advice without any knowledge of the future changes or updates, but based on past actions

Dhurrin

I completed chapter 21 without completing the quest requiring 9 level 3 Workshops of Valorian Hordes and Breeding 20,000 Orcs. After completed the final two required research blocks, Madame Lepre's Antique Shop & Vallorian School of Sorcery, I do not have the option of bypassing the current Chapter Quest. This looks like a bug to me. That quest will remain with me forever. I should be able to bypass it.

I did try logging out and signing back in - both on a phone and on my laptop. I did not to complete the optional Squad Size Upgrade 76.
IF you have finished the chapter and sold off the other buildings the 'easiest' way to get out of this situation would be to build the required buildings after all, which is an enormous PITA.
I have been stuck like that in the past. When a next chapter is available it is not a big deal, but when you have reached the end of the techtree it is