• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot continue event quests due to province cap

nazg00l

Hello,

I have decided to stay longer in Chapter V while scouting for new provinces and negotiating them. As a result, I have now opened all available provinces but cannot continue because I need orcs for negotiation. This means I am unable to finish the Floral Awakening quests, which require completing provinces and negotiating encounters. Are there any options available to me, or am I effectively locked out of all further events until the Orcs chapter? Is it possible to "skip" quests that cannot be completed?

Thanks.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You'll need to write support to ask them what options are available to you. Normally, it is impossible to skip event quests.

One thing I will say, though, it is never a good idea to open all of the provinces available to you. The best way to know whether you have over scouted is to check the next chapter's first technology. It will tell you how many provinces you need to open the next chapter. You can go above that, but try not to go too much above that in order to keep your scouting costs low.

Good luck.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Eesh, orcs in chapter 5. It  is possible to fight your way forward, but I would think  very hard without the 3 star troops found in Dwarf and Fairy chapter. I wouldn't even consider auto fight in that circumstance either, go manual or go broke.

nazg00l

@Darielle, thanks for insights. I felt safe to open all provinces, assuming I'll need only resources and coins (which I didn't have a problem to spend as I'm rather slow no-rush player :) Seems that I was totally wrong on this. Anyways I'll contact support directly to see if it's possible to resolve this situation somehow.
@Lelanya, unfortunately with troops and squad size I have, I need to work through at least 2 chapters to be on par with, so ... even if I fight manully, I'm still locked out until I get my troops stronger. Well ... I'm the only one to blame, lol.
Thanks for advises.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Have you tried fighting?.... If memory serves I was able to fight crystal provinces because of the troop mix, with boost buildings maybe?

We need some scrappy players in here to give advice on chapter 6 player in ring 11....

@crackie ?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I would at least get the 3 star troops in Dwarf chapter, the light melee and light range Barracks troops, with the Enlightened Light Range and Unleashed Unit placed, I think that if you pick the right province, you should be able to fight. Enjoy Dwarf chapter!

Moho

Chef
It  is possible to fight your way forward, but I would think  very hard without the 3 star troops found in Dwarf and Fairy chapter.
I am almost in the same situation. The size of enemy forces is enormous. I'm not a manual fighter either, so the only real option is using one's diamonds to solve those encounters. I've already done it in order to reach certain neighbors I wanted to trade with.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are only a few event quests that require completing a province or completing province encounters, and if Helya were still the CM, since she was also in Support, we would have been able to message her and ask for help, and usually she would have gone in and completed the impossible quest for us. Maybe they are not allowed to give that kind of help any more or maybe she was just extra nice to us.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't recall our beloved ex team member ever doing that for an event quest unless there was a bug involved.
I recall her doing that once, but I agree with you that it must have been very rare.

BrinDarby

I have 2 cities in CH6, aren't you CH5 ?? I have never, so far,
need'd Orcs.... unless you scouted your way and ran smack
up against the Orc Wall that I've heard of, but no Cater I have
seen needs orcs, so I doubt you hit that wall.... it must be
something else going on.....

what # quest are you stuck on ??
and what exactly is its req's ??

Glandeh

I have an alt with somewhat similar issues. Somewhere in chapter 3, 189 provinces cleared, 2 with some encounters left. Here the size of the Main Hall becomes an issue, he can scout perhaps a handful provices more, then the scouting costs are more than his MH capacity. Combat odds are 90 vs 2171, so I won't try fighting. He's happy where he is now, so I don't worry.
For you mr Nazgul: remember that MMM's and UUU etc do stack, so if you can collect a bunch of them, you can still try to fight your way out. Collect some Dwarven armorers from the spire they will help a lot.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have 2 cities in CH6, aren't you CH5 ?? I have never, so far,
need'd Orcs.... unless you scouted your way and ran smack
up against the Orc Wall that I've heard of, but no Cater I have
seen needs orcs, so I doubt you hit that wall.... it must be
something else going on.....

what # quest are you stuck on ??
and what exactly is its req's ??
Brin the OP clearly identified that all provinces were opened and that they were at the ORC wall

Myne

Oh Wise One
So the follow-up re support: nothing can be done, reach orcs chapter.
I'm sorry. I don't think I have heard of parking in chapter 5. My advice would be to continue to progress, especially since you have hit the orc wall. When you reach the orc chapter and gain the orc warrior, it's quite useful. Also it takes a good while to finish orcs and most get heartily sick of orc requirements. I am not giving those away. You can experience the joy like we did. lol