• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot continue event quests due to province cap

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I have parked for month in chapters 3, 5, 6, and 9 in different cities. The earliest I ever hit the orc wall was in chapter 6 though. It was a pain, so I only did it once! @nazg00l sorry for your pain, but dang!!! Impressive province clearing.

nazg00l

The orc wall is in ring 11, 220 provinces cleared.
222 to be exact, I've opened and won/negotiated 222 provinces up to lvl 9 included. Lvl 10 provinces require usual resources + minimum 44 orcs.

I have an alt with somewhat similar issues. Somewhere in chapter 3, 189 provinces cleared, 2 with some encounters left. Here the size of the Main Hall becomes an issue, he can scout perhaps a handful provices more, then the scouting costs are more than his MH capacity. Combat odds are 90 vs 2171, so I won't try fighting. He's happy where he is now, so I don't worry.
For you mr Nazgul: remember that MMM's and UUU etc do stack, so if you can collect a bunch of them, you can still try to fight your way out. Collect some Dwarven armorers from the spire they will help a lot.
Thanks, I'll look into that, although no high hopes.

I'm sorry. I don't think I have heard of parking in chapter 5. My advice would be to continue to progress, especially since you have hit the orc wall. When you reach the orc chapter and gain the orc warrior, it's quite useful. Also it takes a good while to finish orcs and most get heartily sick of orc requirements. I am not giving those away. You can experience the joy like we did. lol
That is the plan - move along, try to fight if possible, otherwise just accept the fact. "What you gonna do" (c) Tony Soprano

nazg00l

Oh, I forgot to mention one benefit of my plan: despite being like 2-3x lower that all of my FS mates, I scored top 3-5 in tournaments, spire etc. It was worth it while it lasted, lol. Now moving to higher chapters.
Thanks to all for your advises. Appreciate it. Good luck and have fun.

Genefer

I have decided to stay longer in Chapter V while scouting for new provinces and negotiating them. As a result, I have now opened all available provinces but cannot continue because I need orcs for negotiation.

Don't feel alone - though I did not sit in Chapter 5 longer than I had to, I did get blocked on the map due to Orcs as well - in chapter 5. Luckily, at the time Events did not seem to come so quicky, so I don't recall suffering the consequence with Event Quests.

Time to put the city in drive :)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Congratulations!!!! You have hit the Orc Wall! (The one that I had no idea about and ran into same thing as you) Only way I was able to fix this was to completely stop scouting provinces not just until Orcs ch. But I stopped scouting until my troops were good enough and research on tech tree etc to make the difficulty of provinces turn green again or yellow.

BrinDarby

My main city in Khel is planning on using Kirk's
solution to the KM senario, applied to Orc wall . :cool:

The Orc wall is severely being overscouted, yet
if I do hit the wall before entering Orcs, I'll just use
my 9k KP and PPs to blast thru CH6/7, and enter
Orcs so I can get them. (easy peasy in ohh 1/2 hr)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
It used to be common knowledge that if you hit the Orc wall it meant you would have to spend diamonds to complete the provinces or stay stuck for however long it took to get Orcs. Sad if you don't know it is coming but true.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
As a chronic overscouter..... I hit the orc wall in my Khel city.... taught me my lesson. I will confess to having my kids, who play the bigkid games like League of Legends, WoW, an Smite, to fight for me. Of course, it cost me.... lots of chinese take out... its actually cheaper for me to buy diamonds than feed them.... lmfaooo