• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

cant get in from UK

Suki14

I have all 5 worlds, but today I cant get into any of them. Im from the UK but have been playing for around 6 months in the US worlds...have they stopped the UK now?

DeletedUser594

The en/international server seems to be working. After a certain period of inactivity they may have shut down the account unless you bought diamonds in which case they will leave the account open.

Suki14

The en/international server seems to be working. After a certain period of inactivity they may have shut down the account unless you bought diamonds in which case they will leave the account open.
I am very active and play in all the worlds in the US version. I was playing up till around 12 hours ago.

DeletedUser594

Double check you're on the correct server that you signed up on

Attachments

• Screenddfdfshot_2.jpg
    Screenddfdfshot_2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 66