• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

cant make anything in MA

Hi, I am a long time player and I wanted that started a new city so I could see all the new changes that were made and understand them for new players coming into my FS. I have an issue with the Magic Academy. You allow us to open for crafting in chapter 3 but dont give us any fragments to earn to make anything. Spire if you are in an FS doesnt open till chapter 5 to get any fragments. Any suggestions on how to get fragments?? J

Rp44

If you are following along with the chapter quests, there will be quests about the MA that give fragments as rewards. You can also disenchant event buildings you have won once you've unlocked crafting, as indicated above. The bigger the building, the more spell fragments it gives you. A higher level MA also gives more fragments for disenchanting if you decide that's worth it early on.

StarLoad

However there is a secondary issue, IF you already had a city and get the spire in chapter 3 you DO NOT get the quests that give you spell fragments. So, my new city in chapter 2 has only 2000+ SF and I am trying to win all the crappy event bldgs I can to disenchant.

Ed

defiantoneks

you can also disenchant the less useful spells. purple hands, for instance (Ensorcelled Endowment) is my preferred frag victim.

BrinDarby

If you're in a FS, and it does good @ Tournaments , then early
players can just frag the rewards from the tournies like AWKP
instants, way before they have to frag event bldgs.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@JerseyMeeko76 Craft the Moonstone Library set. I do know this advice sounds a bit counter-intuitive, since the Library itself is very expensive to craft and you are having trouble with spell fragments right now. However it is one of the best long term sources of both spell fragments and combining catalysts in the game. It will literally pay for itself within a month. And after that you are way ahead on SFs and CCs.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I disenchant the artifacts in excess of what I need to fully evolve a building that I know I can only have one of. The excess, since they won't allow multiples, are useless, and they give 2000 frags so that adds up in a hurry. I had 17 watchful winter owl artifacts from the spire. Seems to me that's the best use for the extra 8.

defiantoneks

What part of
didnt make sense.

Besides the amount from disenchanting those items are a poor return
perhaps they were responding with that additional info to the OP?

and i dont disagree about the return, however it's an option, so I presented to the OP. And its handy during the FA. Having 2000 EE spels makes kissing some of them good-bye pretty easy.

i have done a couple of the event buildings that i can into fragments. still small so i dont have a ton of room to do a lot of quests. keep getting everything i dont want of course lolol. i have gotten desperate and teleported some of my culture buildings to make fragments then go and remake the culture again but i feel like i am wasting resources. I dont remember when I was able to make things the first time around. I honestly didnt know to pay much attention to the MA as i know to do now. there were sooo many things i did wrong when i started lololol. if it wasnt for a great FS that took me under there wing to teach me i would never know how awesome all the spire and tourney rewards really are.

getmomo

I disenchant the artifacts in excess of what I need to fully evolve a building that I know I can only have one of. The excess, since they won't allow multiples, are useless, and they give 2000 frags so that adds up in a hurry. I had 17 watchful winter owl artifacts from the spire. Seems to me that's the best use for the extra 8.

Extra artifacts are not useless, sometimes they allow you to trade some artifacts for others.