• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't put down workshop

• Thread starter Deleted User - 850238979
  • Start date

Deleted User - 850238979

Howdy folks, I played this game years ago but do not remember it being so buggy! Just today I can't build a workshop. When I try I get the red x and grayed out tick but no sign of the floating workshop waiting to be placed. My other cities are the same.

I can't be bothered doing a big report because most of these glitches seem to resolve themselves within an hour.

Almost every day there's some issue that forces me to abandon my plans while the game has a tantrum.

I try not to complain too much but the game is a bit of a drag with all it's issues. Is this the new norm now?

EDIT: The no build glitch has resolved itself but I noticed the game is struggling to count stuff. So I collected a bunch of 9hr supplies but the game obviously hadn't counted them so I thought I still needed to make more for a quest and went and cancelled a few 3 hr productions to start the extra because I couldn't build workshops but when I went back just now the game had finally counted properly so I didn't need them after all. Wasted a far bit of production time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I occasionally have a connection lag glitch, I usually log out and back in to correct it.

As for not being able to put down a workshop, a screen shot might give the forum an idea of what exactly you are seeing so other players can let you know what they do to fix it.