• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't Seem to Unlock Fellowship Adventures

Fahrverg

I'm fairly new to the game - level V. I'm playing as a solo guild of 1. I can't find a way to unlock Fellowship Adventures to begin. Is it strictly limited to multi-player participation?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you are in chapter 5, then you would have the research already done that unlocks the fellowship adventure. And if you made your own fellowship, you should have access to it, unless you did not make your fellowship until after the FA started yesterday morning. You have to be in a fellowship before it starts, in order to participate.

Fahrverg

Yeah, I should qualify. Is there some trick I'm missing in unlocking the first step? I didn't see it in any of the guides. It's probably something simple that just lost on me. It's on my city page and I've done a lot of the badge things. Thanks for helping.
I've clicked on the tri-coloured start icon that takes me to three badges: Arcane Residue, Wonder Society Badge, & Druid's Staff. I do those tasks, but they don't register on the Adventures Map.

Last edited:

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Yeah, I should qualify. Is there some trick I'm missing in unlocking the first step? I didn't see it in any of the guides. It's probably something simple that just lost on me. It's on my city page and I've done a lot of the badge things. Thanks for helping.
I've clicked on the tri-coloured start icon that takes me to three badges: Arcane Residue, Wonder Society Badge, & Druid's Staff. I do those tasks, but they don't register on the Adventures Map.
After you collect the items, you need to place them on the map. Open that tri-color icon and deposit the badges into it by clicking the plus sign next to each one (or the “maximum” button, which will fill up the requirement or use as many badges of that type as you have available towards filling it, whichever number is smaller). Also, you have to complete the waypoints in order, so a tri-color shouldn’t be your first thing, there should be a flag icon.

Fahrverg

LOL, I just had to scroll down to the bottom of the map. LOL, Why doesn't it open at the bottom of the map? Thanks, MaidenFair & Aldarion.