• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Careful what you smoke

DeletedUser327

As i wandered around our growing town i chose to rest a bit under some of our purple trees.
i got out my pipe pouch but it was empty of my usual blend so i thought on a whim to try a few tree leaves. it did not taste bad but strange. after a few more moments of watching the clouds---i thought i saw
IT WAS A
one eyed one horned flying purple people eater
yes a a one horned flying purple people eater
seeing a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater shure looked strange to me
purple people ???

as all my fellow elves are blue i was not overly alarmed that moment
maybe it was looking for a human village i hear they are of many shades and colors.
when i get back to town hall i'll post notices
to watch and notify nearby towns of -possible- sightings of creature.
recommend no others try smoking of our city parks, it was a bad idea one i'll not repeat.

DeletedUser140

Not one to par take in the funny smoke from the leaves of the purple tree, was the creature looking for purple people, or was the creature purple?

DeletedUser327

try and look up the song - purple people eater on you tube if it is there and decide for yourself ,i think he just looking for a place to play his horn

DeletedUser61

We've come to serve mankind. Please pass the salt.

"Doesn't this taste funny to you?" asked the cannibal who was eating a clown.

DeletedUser140

I know the song well, just never nailed down if the creature was purple, or it was eating purple people?? :p

DeletedUser

The creature is purple in color, but will eat people of all colors. :)

Or at least the artwork from that era always depicted it as purple with a yellow horn.

DeletedUser327

I swear i saw it again as i was leaving a new one of our residences which have thought of turning into a inn and pub house, i saw it flying overhead !
i had had nothing to smoke "althow i did have a few drinks of some ale traded for with some newly met fairy folk" i saw it fly over the hills behind our Main Hall some kind of One Eyed One Horned Flying (purple people eater)? it still looked strange to me ! So i'm again posting notices beware and report any future sightings !!!

DeletedUser61

Did it look like a Violet Drake?
Violet Drake.png