• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chances of a new world within a year?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849327848
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849327848

I know a lot of players hate new worlds, but I'm curious. I don't expect to be able to compete with paying players, but I'm really craving a new world so I can start fresh with everyone, and grow with everyone together. I'm in a fantastic FS, but I want to be apart of the adventure, when I joined my FS they were already 10 chests and all that.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I understand where you're coming from. The problem is, that everyone flocks to the new world and abandons current world cities... that's why most players are not fans. If they did a hard reboot of the current worlds and removed the inactive cities... that would go a long way to fixing the issues there.

I like new worlds too... so I'm with you.

Deleted User - 849327848

Yea I understand, I just wish I was able to experience a fresh world.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't know when they will add one, but if they follow the FoE template, there will be more coming. Just join the first day it's introduced and go for it. I know I'll be there right with ya!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
INNO has another game called Forge of Empires... they have a load of worlds to play in. I am not sure of the time table they used to add them though.

Silver Lady

The problem is, that everyone flocks to the new world and abandons current world cities...

I was brand new to Elvenar and started my very first city when Harandar first opened. Seems like it was hardly a month before there were 100s of players and most outstripped my growth rate really fast. I assume that they were experienced players from older worlds and knew all the tricks and maybe spent money. Luckily I’m not playing for rank but for fun so it didn’t hurt my ego to drop in the ranks. Can’t say for sure about older cities abandon because of Harandar but there sure are a lot of them in the two older worlds that I have cities in (Elcysandir & Sinya Arda).

Note: Yes, I do know what assuming does.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
there are tons of abandoned cities in all the worlds.... I don't play for rank either. I play for fun. That isn't to say I don't throw in a few dollars here and there for stuff that I want, but I have to want it. The great part of a new world, even if it is an established world and you and some friends all go and start a city at the same time is that you can progress together. That's a lot of fun.

Deleted User - 849327848

The great part of a new world, even if it is an established world and you and some friends all go and start a city at the same time is that you can progress together. That's a lot of fun.
This is exactly what I want, I want that goal of getting 2 chests, 3, etc. I want to progress together with a FS, not just have some people in the top 100 ranks give everyone goods. It just isn't as fun to me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I would be interested in a short term league server.
One that will get locked/wiped after 12 to 18 months.
No diamond purchases allowed, just a one-time fee of $XX
Push accounts immediately banned
No KP donations allowed outside of your FS
and a few other rules I haven't thought of yet.

That would be fun :)

Moho

Chef
As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world — that is the myth of the atomic age — as in being able to remake ourselves. Gandhi