• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

change city

shimmerfly

@Dominina
This is copied from the game rules top left of main forum page.
If you are leaving your city maybe you could post "Left Game" or something similar where your cities name is. Good luck.

"3. Account sharing
Players must keep their own login data, passwords and access data secret. Disclosing your password to other players is strictly prohibited.

As a player, you can only play your own account. Accessing another player’s account is strictly prohibited.

Make sure to choose a secure password and remember it is your responsibility to keep it secret. Please inform us promptly if third parties gain unauthorized access to your account.

If someone gives you their own password, please report them."

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Sorry, Dominina, but that's not possible as far as I know. My son let me play his game once, but he opened it himself and he didn't give me his password. He wanted me to be able to try it to see if I liked it. I'm here, so I guess you know the answer. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Technically speaking, rule 3 specifies account sharing. if you want to give it away, and never use it again, that's not sharing, that's gifting. But if you ever want it back again, don't expect Inno to help you. And it would be the whole account, so any cities on any of the worlds, not just one city.

All you'd have to do is change the email attached to the account to theirs, then they could do a password reset and you'd never have to share your login information with them. They would never need to know your email address, and they would never need to know your password.

But if you have set up a forum account for that city, you have created a separate login entity and then you'd be getting messy.