• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

change device

youngb-man

I would like to continue this game on a different device. How do I do that and still keep my place in the game??
bernie

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@youngb-man All you have to do is log into your account on the new device. All the data about your city is stored on Elvenar's servers, not on your personal device. Make sure you know your password because you will need it to sign in on the new device.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I would like to continue this game on a different device. How do I do that and still keep my place in the game??
bernie
When you install it from the app store, usually it wants you to pick elves or humans when you initially load the app for the first time. Don't pick either, but look for a yellow/golden colored Login button. Click that instead.