• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

changes to ancient wonders

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I thought I had recently seen a post that the Devs were contemplating rebalancing changes to some of the ancient wonders. But now I can' find it again. Does anyone know where this post is located?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor

Karvest11/16/2023 1:06 PM​

Seems AW rebalance is coming soon. At least Inno introduced a way to replace certain AW effect for certain set of players (well, actually any effect, just only AW effects are currently listed).
Now there are 5 possible replacements:
1. Thrones one should add MH level into ranking points equation (announced earlier).
2. ETC will produce seeds based not on MH level, but on SS.
3. Enar's should produce mana not per scout based on completed provinces, but per tourney points (Like Shrine of the Champions does for orcs. btw, probably there is some copypaste issue, as it actually replaces orcs with mana for Shrine despite of having Enar's id in feature name).
4. Maze will produce mana not based on completed provinces, but on Supply capacity.
5. EE will give relics not on completing province, but on receiving Mystical Object from crafting.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Very interesting. I am a pretty active tournament player. Depending on what the amounts are for Enars, I might actually consider it once that change is made. Until recently a high level Dragon Abbey was all the mana you would ever need, but the last few chapters have changed that. Especially ch 21.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Very interesting. I am a pretty active tournament player. Depending on what the amounts are for Enars, I might actually consider it once that change is made. Until recently a high level Dragon Abbey was all the mana you would ever need, but the last few chapters have changed that. Especially ch 21.

Just because I have a culture building with about 2 1/2 years of EE boost still left on it after chapter 21, even though I used EE on everything until I couldn't stand that much glitter, doesn't mean Dragon Abbey didn't give me enough mana :p :rolleyes:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Just because I have a culture building with about 2 1/2 years of EE boost still left on it after chapter 21, even though I used EE on everything until I couldn't stand that much glitter, doesn't mean Dragon Abbey didn't give me enough mana :p :rolleyes:
Wow! How much were you getting for each enchantment? My DA is at L32 and I have 682 cleared provinces. So 29,326 mana per enchantment currently for me.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I thought I had recently seen a post that the Devs were contemplating rebalancing changes to some of the ancient wonders. But now I can' find it again. Does anyone know where this post is located?

I placed this post in the News from Beta thread, because it was not an announcement of the Elvenar team, rather it was discovered by the Beta community and posted on discord. If you look at their "something rustles in the grass" thread on discord you will see other things they have discovered through data mining.