• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

changes to the MA offerings

Deleted User - 850238979

Then 10x5 for 10 free CCs each week, as long as they have the pet food to feed it 3 times per week. That is ridiculously easy, once the player has ten of each province type unlocked, which, if someone is not over-scouting, they would have 10 of each type about midway through chapter 5.
3 petfoods costs 9 cc to craft so net gain is 1cc but doesn't account for cost of other crafting supplies yet we small cities are almost forced to use it to recoup the increased petfood cost.

Edit: you only need 2 petfood to feed tinlug for the entire tourney which means it's a bit more profitable but still puts little cities in the position of having to use it to recoup the price increase of petfood in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Count Rupert

3 petfoods costs 9 cc to craft so net gain is 1cc but doesn't account for cost of other crafting supplies yet we small cities are almost forced to use it to recoup the increased petfood cost.

Edit: you only need 2 petfood to feed tinlug for the entire tourney which means it's a bit more profitable but still puts little cities in the position of having to use it to recoup the price increase of petfood in general.
This also assumes newer players are able to evolve the Tinlug completely to level 10 which is by no means a given.

Serena McTavish

Has anyone seen festival merchants in crafting? I've got a S&D ch city that needs them but i haven't seen one in ages. All I'm getting are those new 1x1s . They are flooding the crafter and there is no way I'm spending 4 RRs on them. I even spent 5 or so sips trying to flip the crafter, but the sips seem to just offer the same thing and not make significant changes to what's offered.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Has anyone seen festival merchants in crafting? I've got a S&D ch city that needs them but i haven't seen one in ages. All I'm getting are those new 1x1s . They are flooding the crafter and there is no way I'm spending 4 RRs on them. I even spent 5 or so sips trying to flip the crafter, but the sips seem to just offer the same thing and not make significant changes to what's offered.
I have them in the MA this morning. But with so many more things, the RNG may not show them for a long time. Pure luck. :(