• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Changes to the way trades are listed?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I have noticed a change in my trader. Twice I have gone in and found 2 star, two digit trades at the very top of the trade window(Example 50 marble for 50 steel).

I used to have to scroll down to the end of the two star trades to find the bitty trades. Has anyone else noticed? When did Inno do this? It is WONDERFUL! It will make life so much easier on new players... until the spam traders find it and post 60 2 star cross trades every hour... but still, really nice change!

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I will try to grab a screen shot next time I see it, but honestly I don't often see single or double digit trades, and the three digit trades are still all the way at the bottom of the 2 star list.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Yes I play on mobile. I think I may have gotten excited over nothing, I think it was in my chapter 6 city with an itty bitty neighborhood and a trader full of 1 star trades due to the fee.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
It was not my imagination!! I have screen shots!

The player circled in red is the same player, they are not in my Fellowship. In the first shot is a 2-digit 2-star trade all the way at the top of the trade list just below the 3-star trades. Second screen shot shows the same player with 3-digit 2-star trades all the way at the bottom, just above the 1-star trades.
Elvenar_2023-08-20-20-13-58.jpg
Elvenar_2023-08-20-20-14-36.jpg

So 1 and 2 digit baby trades are being given priority placement. This is a WONDERFUL change!

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I hope it is because they are baby trades and I hope it is a permanent change not just a weird glitch.

Flashfyre

It appears to be a justification issue: the text block has been "left justified", meaning the program puts the first digit to the left and follows through. If there was a trade for 5 goods, it would be the first shown because the left digit is considered the primary start point for the text.
It should be "tight justified", making the last digit (or letter, in the case of the k for 1000)the common start point, and as the text grows in digits, the spreadsheet moves it to the top.

Someone played with the formatting of the data sheet program, messing up the display settings.