• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Changing city!!

T6583

I think the only way that you can change is to start a new city and select Elves instead of Humans. I'm not aware of being able to change once you start your city.

DeletedUser29768

I want to change my city from humans to something else...Can I do that?
No, you cannot. As @T6583 said, you can start a city in a new world and select elves. If it's important that it be in the same world, you can wait ~1 month without visiting your city and it will be automatically deleted. You can then start a new elven city.

little star

I think the only way that you can change is to start a new city and select Elves instead of Humans. I'm not aware of being able to change once you start your city.
Thanks.....I had hoped one COULD make the change!!...."E" should ALLOW us to make a change!!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@little star Not sure if this was made totally clear upthread, but you do not have to delete your human city to start an elvish city. A single account is allowed 1 city in each Elvenar world. So all you would need to do is just go to a new world and found an elvish city. If you wanted to, you could continue to play your human city while you also play your elven city. This would allow you to fully explore the differences between the 2. I have both and personally I prefer humans. Mainly because the Priest mage unit is so good. But I fight alot so this is important to me.

Gustoff

I am playing on the mobile version.

1) Is the one month auto-delete rule also valid for mobile players/accounts?

2) How do I select another server/race in the mobile version? I don't understand how to 'start over' as the initial screens no longer seem accessible. Do I need to delete and re-install the game on the phone to do so?

3) Is it possible to have two 'versions' of the game (one elf one human) running on the same mobile device? Seems the re-installation would overwrite the first one.

Thanks in advance for your help

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have fat finger misclicked into starting a new city and then after 30 days, it disappeared. However, I’ve not actually gone through with selecting human/elf process to actually begin that new city.

On mobile, to start a new city, go to the bottom right of city view to click the gear icon. Click that and go to logout. Then you will see a window with the world selection. The one in green would be existing world your city is in. To start a new city, click on the other worlds and then play. You will then be asked to pick elf or human. You can switch cities by coming to this window once you have more than one going. They will both be under same username and email. There are 8 worlds on the US servers so you can have up to 8 cities on one account if you have mastered time management sorcerery. (This screenshot is from EN server and they only have 3 worlds.)
EB28084C-9007-4AD3-9258-CF92F304240E.jpeg

If you want to set up with a different email, then you need to click logout two more times until you get to the new player window. Your diamonds won’t be shared and you have to change cities from the login window with username password instead of world selection page. More clicking.
B04B23D8-DFDE-4D9A-B62F-3C701573750A.jpeg

Last edited: