• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 12 > Chapter 13

imabum

I have finished Chapter 12 and currently working on opening chest to Chapter 13. Can I delete the Portal and Settlement buildings from Chapter 12? Or are there any quests to sell them? Thanks!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is never a quest at the end of the chapters to sell anything other than the portal, so all the other stuff can go once you have finished all the research and quests. As for the Elemental portal, it is one of just a couple of the portals that do not have a quest to sell it.

imabum

There is never a quest at the end of the chapters to sell anything other than the portal, so all the other stuff can go once you have finished all the research and quests. As for the Elemental portal, it is one of just a couple of the portals that do not have a quest to sell it.
Thank you! I kind of figured but never hurts to ask.