• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 14 Constructs

EyeScream

Hello there,

I actually try and read everything I can regarding the next chapter so that when I do get to it I am ready for what I need to do.. Hopefully ;) In regards to layout for chapter 14. It shows that in order to get the full settlement bonus if 250% you need to connect the other 3 settlements. However, I am getting 250 on some and just 200 on others and I am pretty sure I have them connected properly. All of them are level 3. Wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me.

Screenshot 2022-04-01 025112.png

EyeScream

I think I managed to sort this out. I could be wrong, but getting them all to 250% seems impossible in a 2D world. I order to get them all connected you would need to be able to create a point of contact not a block. Now, if you wanted to make sure that at least 8 of your buildings or even 12 were all getting 250% you would have to connect other buildings on the outside which essentially have them operating at 200% or even 150% but the buildings you wanted would be providing the actual 250%. If I am missing something please let me know..

Sidenote: this chapter is really proving to be crazy regarding basically having to make 5 different tiers of items just to get to create currency. When I started this chapter I was not in a rush so I created 80k of the first tier, then made 20k of the next 4 items (T2) I then started making elvenarium (T3) at 300k per production. I am currently at 2.4M which has allowed me to make enough currency to get about 1/2 through research. That 2.4M (T3) has created an uncertain amount of the next 4 items (T4) which essentially are used to make actual currency. Out of the 20K (T2) items I have about 13k left of each and I have been able to upgrade the settlements to level 3 I will be starting my final upgrade soon.

Personally I think if you are in a good FS you should hold onto your Portal Profits (PP's) and use them as much as you can. I think I have been in this chapter for maybe 4 months already and still have a ways to go. I heard the chapter 15 is even worse and most people decide at chapter 15 to quit the game. Personally I really hope chapter 15 is somehow better, because this is crazy already.. I understand I could buy diamonds, etc.. but I prefer not to and play the game as it was made.

Last edited: