• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 15 - Completion

ChiefObie

This may have been previously asked, and after advancing this far I should probably know the answer. I am almost finished with all the research associated with Chapter XV Elvenar. I have enough instants to fulfill my goods requirements for the remaining technologies. Do I need to keep any of the guest race buildings other than the Council Hall? (Cannot remember what it requires to complete the first technology in subsequent races.)

I do not have enough real estate to complete the chapter quests, so I need to start removing or teleporting buildings.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1599294

This may have been previously asked, and after advancing this far I should probably know the answer. I am almost finished with all the research associated with Chapter XV Elvenar. I have enough instants to fulfill my goods requirements for the remaining technologies. Do I need to keep any of the guest race buildings other than the Council Hall? (Cannot remember what it requires to complete the first technology in subsequent races.)

I do not have enough real estate to complete the chapter quests, so I need to start removing or teleporting buildings.
Did you complete all the quests for chapter 15? No. 52 is Research Ancient Wonders of the Elvenar, No. 53 is Sell the Council Hall for 200 diamonds. See Announcements for information on the upcoming chapter 16 Embassies. You will not need Elvenar goods to open the new chapter.

xeroswife

Not sure there is anything I can do, but maybe one of you has an idea. I held onto the Council Hall for a long time after finishing the chapter, but ended up selling it and now the quest to sell it has appeared. Since I have sold it, is there anything I can do to gain the diamonds? It says to sell any other portal... all previous ones are gone. Are they suggesting I don't do any more quests until I finish Chap 16? I can't see that. Hate to lose those diamonds but looks like I may have to decline the quest.