• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 7 Fairies/Scouting

HJK84

My question is a interesting one. I asked AM, but he wasn't sure of the answer.

I just got into Fairies. And I only need to clear another 17 provinces more provinces for the chapter.
I had over scouted, didn't need to clear for past 3 chapters, lol :eek:

Most of the provinces to scout are Medium. There's more than enough to complete the 17 required. Cause I already had a few opened (Hard-VH) from the past.
If I clear all min. required 17. There will still be more Mediums to open.

My question is, when do Provinces require Orc Heads? Since next chapter is Orcs.
I'm guessing it's once I get into Orcs?
Or is there a specific # of provinces scouted, and once that # is reached all provinces require Orc heads to complete?

I'm asking cause, I was thinking of just leaving whats left as Medium to open after I Tech the next Advanced Scouts, to make them Easy. But if I do so, and after I do it, they require Orc Heads... then I rather have just cleared them while they're Medium, instead of Easy + Orc Heads.

With that said, I'm in no rush, still need to upgrade a few levels of my AW's to proceed with adding Fairy Portal and so forth. Won't take long due to my Tournament winnings, but some time indeed :oops:

*To help I'll add, to enter Orcs and Goblins you need 160 Provinces.

-Thanks, James :)

Risen Malchiah

I forget the exact number, but it's in ring 11. Maybe 220 provinces or thereabouts?

I know that if you stay at the minimum, you won't need orcs til halfway through Woodelves so you now have plenty of wiggle room.

Also, once scouted the negotiation costs are fixed, so those will never require orcs. But you're right, if you save those til you have more mandatory SS upgrades, they might go from Medium to Easy.