• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter Ten Campus and Academies

Luckytrim

I realize I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but I just wanna be sure......... Am I thru with these ? Can I clear them away ??

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
If you are done the chapter and into the next in the research tree then yes. I always try to make sure I have a enough extra guest race goods to finish upgrading the roads (If guest race goods are needed for that). Some of the side quests will ask that you sell the portal (so you know you are safe to do it) but not all chapters have that quest. I really wish they were more consistent with having that quest to help players know that they can delete the guest race buildings.
I just finished chapter 16, I just had the 2 wonder researches left and was using portal profits to get the guest race goods. Not sure why, but I didn't think I needed the portal for the profits to work and deleted the portal before I had researched them. Needless to say I had to rebuild and fully level it to finish the chapter! :mad:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I just finished chapter 16, I just had the 2 wonder researches left and was using portal profits to get the guest race goods. Not sure why, but I didn't think I needed the portal for the profits to work and deleted the portal before I had researched them. Needless to say I had to rebuild and fully level it to finish the chapter! :mad:

The thing about being able to admit a real blunder is that it makes the rest of us feel less embarrassed about our own. And that's a good thing as when we share how we screwed up we may prevent others from repeating our mistake. Thanks for sharing.

AJ