• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter XIV Portal & SG3

NearOK

A floating island just appeared over me and I don't know what to do next. Apparently, it's the Constructs' Portal, but I apparently need 13100 Divine Seeds and 15700 of something else the icon I've never seen before, possibly my S3 good?. Should I be researching the Trader 5 to get what I think is my S3 before I can build this Portal?

I am also confused as to what my S3 good is. My basic boosts are Planks, Scrolls & Dust, S1 is Moonstone, S2 is Velvet, so I think my S3 will be Bismuth. I just commenced to construct a Gems factory and plan to take it up to 24th, but I'd like to know I am correct in this.

I certainly would appreciate an answer to these two questions. Thanks

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, Bismuth is the sentient good for people boosted in Dust. You need to research the Gems upgrade and then the product boost, and then the trader, so you can trade for the other two sentient goods. It will be a while before you will get the portal built unless you have a ton of all six of the sentient goods from the previous two chapters saved up. When I got to this point, I had a bunch saved up and I have a ton of coin instants, so I just kept buying KP and refilling my coin supply over and over until I had completed the first six or seven researches in one afternoon.