• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat Bar

Trillian

I'm new here so not sure what to do. My chat bar doesn't seem to be working. I can send a chat but I don't see any one else in my Fellowship. Can some one please help me out Thank you

defiantoneks

I'm new here so not sure what to do. My chat bar doesn't seem to be working. I can send a chat but I don't see any one else in my Fellowship. Can some one please help me out Thank you
are you sure there are people in the game when you send a message? the in-game chat doesn't show you who is online, unless they make a comment.

Gath Of Baal

are you sure there are people in the game when you send a message? the in-game chat doesn't show you who is online, unless they make a comment.

You can always type /who in the chat and it will show who is on, unless INNO has changed it since I last tried a few years ago.

Trillian

There has to be some people in the Fellowship I joined. They have helped my buildings. In the chat the last massage I see is from October 12th. I sent a app to join the club and was excepted. But the chat is not working.

Smooper

If you play on browser you will see players online with a green dot next to their name in the fellowship members screen.

defiantoneks

There has to be some people in the Fellowship I joined. They have helped my buildings. In the chat the last massage I see is from October 12th. I sent a app to join the club and was excepted. But the chat is not working.
maybe they're just not a chatty group. what world and FS are you talking about? maybe with that we could locate you and see what may be afoot.