• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat Crashing

TammisaT

Is everyone else having chat issues ? I am used to the 'game' becoming un-connected if I stay in game too long - having to reload to be able to chat ..... But , the last few days .. chat is almost 'dead' ... won't 'connect' - allow messages to be posted without having to leave , wait a bit and come back in ... may get to post once or twice and then nothing .... It is doing it without the little tornado looking 'sign' that tells you to reload ...... All the members of our fellowship are having problems and the mobile users say they are having a hard time even getting into the game ???? Tournament starts today > not being able to communicate = not good

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm in US6 and have no issues, so it does sound server-specific. Best of luck with it.