• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat for our maps

DeletedUser907

Dear Developers:
I have ask this before and will ask again.
We need a chat for our map as yes, I know we can send messages to players on our maps.
The thing is if u have over 100 + on ur map u do not have the time to send message to all .
U also can not help new players on ur map by way of sending a message.
If we had a chat for our maps I also think more players would stick with the game.
Many do not know how to get on the forum.
Some think they can just play and figure it out as they play.
They have no clue as to what or how to find their boosted goods or even what they are.
They get discourage and just leave the game as I have many already left and have messages on there villages to their leaving.
If we could have a chat for our map then we could talk to all and help them so much faster learn how best to play the game.
When they find out that they have not made their boosted goods and that most fellowships will not accept them without just their boosted goods they get upset with the game .
So I am asking the developers to have another look at this idea so we have a lot faster way to welcome them to our maps and let them know before they get started making goods what they need and how to put their paths so they have more room.
U want them to stay with the game not leave.
Would u not want to quit if u had no clue as what to do ?
It would be so much more efficient to have a map chat and I think u would find more new players willing to stay with the game.
A lot of people are lazy also and do not wish to do a lot of reading about how to play the game.
If we could welcome them in a chat room and answer questions for them as they just are getting started I feel u will find out u would have more players stay with the game.
I try to welcome all and let them know how to find their boosted goods but that is now all there is to the game .
Also how to get into a fellowship.
Many things to know and u would only have to put in a chat room instead of trying to say all the helpful information to every single player.
Kind regards,
Zushy

DeletedUser2963

I agree global chat would be a really nice feature. It would be flooded with new player questions, but that is fun too...and with the new battle update having people in game to give tips and suggestions would be really beneficial to new players.